1. What is the third word in the book Genesis?
2. What did God create on the third day?
3. Who was the third son of Adam and Eve?
4. Who was third son of Jacob?
5. What was the third plague in Egypt when
Pharaoh refused to let the Israelites go?
6. What is the third of the Ten Commandments?
7. In the divided kingdom, who was third king of Judah?
8. What did Queen Esther ask for at the third banquet she prepared for the King and Haman?
9. Supply the missing words from the third chapter of Proverbs.
“Trust in the Lord with all your _______ and lean not on your own _________;”
10. Who was the third disciple called by Jesus?
1) beginning: Gen. 1:1 2) Dry land, seas, and vegetation; Gen. 1:9 3) Seth; Gen. 4:25 4) Levi, Gen. 29:32-34 5) Gnats; Exodus 16 6) Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. Ex. 20:7, KJV 7) Asa, I Kings 14:21- I Kings 15:8 8) That she and her people be spared from Haman’s plot to destroy the Jewish people; Esther 7:3 9) heart, understanding; Prov. 3:5 10) Philip: John 1:40-44