Summer is in full swing. Lighten up your lunch-box with this healthy lunchbox hummus veggie sandwich recipe. Enjoy this healthy sandwich with a handful of grapes or celery sticks with almond butter!
- 2 slices of sprouted whole-grain bread
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 4 thin slices of cucumber
- 2 thin slices of red bell pepper
- 3 slices of avocado
- 1/4 cup sprouts or mixed greens
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- Lightly toast your bread.
- Spread one tablespoon of hummus on each slice of bread, layer up your veggies, and enjoy!
Yield: One sandwich