Test Your Knowledge By Answering the Trivia Questions Below.
2. Which king plotted to kill the baby Jesus?
4. Who said: “Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and
bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel?”
6. Name one of the presents the wise men brought
8. Approximately how old was Jesus when the wise
men from the east arrived with their gifts?
Hint: two ____ old.
10. Since there were other babies in Bethlehem at the time, what sign did the angel give the shepherds that would enable them to identify the baby Jesus?
Hint: 2 words.
1. What baby was born to a relative of Mary’s, about
six months before the birth of Jesus? Hint: 3 words.
3. Where was Jesus laid after he was born?
5. Another name for Jesus, found in the Hebrew Bible.
7. How many miles did Mary and Joseph have to
travel to get to Bethlehem?
9. Who appeared to tell Mary that she was with child?
Answers: 1) John the Baptist, 2) Herod, 3) Manger, 4) Isaiah, 5) Yeshua, 6) Frankincense, 7) Eighty, 8) Years, 9) Gabriel, 10) Swaddling cloths