The U.S. Congress passed H.R. 5, the so-called “Equality” Act on February 25. If passed by the U.S. Senate, then it would grant special minority status to those who choose to practice homosexual activities and to individuals who identify as members of the opposite sex from their own biological sex, ‘transsexuals.’ No one should be given minority status based upon his or her chosen actions.
Passage of H.R. 5 would lead to the following results:
- Introduce and mandate sexually explicit homosexual and transgender content in school curriculum across the nation starting in the 1st grade, with the purpose of mentoring these children to be sexually exploited and harassed.
- Legalization of pedophilia, (after all, it is a sexual orientation).
- Pressure struggling children toward experimental cross-sex hormones and surgery.
- Allow males to participate in girls’ athletics, which is sexual harassment and crushes female athletes’ dreams.
- Allow males to enter girls’ bathrooms, showers and locker rooms, and women’s shelters, which is legalized sexual harassment.
- Eliminate faith-based foster and adoption agencies.
- Deny parental rights in the name of a sexualized political ideology.
- Destroys Religious Liberty
- Religious organizations must adapt their beliefs to the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer (LGBTQ) agenda, and could be sued for discrimination, and the 1992 Religious Freedom Act would not provide legal protection.
- The term “Public Accommodation” would include churches, religious homeless shelters, adoption agencies and other faith-based organizations.
- Allow any and all abortions and remove pro-life protections on the basis of prohibiting sex discrimination against women.
The socialists have embraced the political agenda of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer (LGBTQ) movement. The LGBTQ wants to use the law to harass, intimidate and force businesses, governments, schools, churches, and individuals to accept, affirm and celebrate those who promote and participate in sexual behavior contrary to God’s laws, including pedophilia.
Republican elected officials at the state and federal level must pass legislation that would prohibit the promotion of these perverted lifestyles.
It is critical that Christians become candidates for and take over the school boards across the country, in order to prevent these sexual behaviors from being taught to school children.