Test your knowledge by answering the trivia questions below.
2. Who brought Elijah bread and meat to eat during the drought?
3. Which city did David pray for the peace of?
8. Which Israelite woman had two Moabite daughters-in-law?
10. With what was Jesus’ side pierced?
1. What disease did the Lord send upon Miriam?
4. Which bird does Jesus say we have more value than?
5. Who wrote the book of Acts?
6. Into which land did God send Abraham to sacrifice his
special son, Isaac?
7. When Peter was asked if Jesus paid temple taxes, what
animal concealed a coin with which to pay the taxes?
9. Which apostle was a Pharisee?
1. Leprosy 2. Ravens 3. Jerusalem 4. Sparrow 5. Luke 6. Moriah 7. Fish 8. Naomi 9. Paul 10. Spear