Worship God—Excellence in Worship: We want to glorify God in a way that all people can understand who Jesus is—the hope and life that is only found in Him, and that He is the only way to the Father. The worship experience is accessible to the uninitiated, but also invites people to transcend their current understanding. Every effort is made to reduce the “awkwardness” that may make a guest or skeptic feel like they don’t belong here. Come and see!
Love People—Making Disciples: We believe our lives must be dedicated to both transformation (becoming more like Jesus) and sharing God’s love and grace with others (the great mission of the church). We exist for both the people who call NewChurch home and the people who have not joined us yet. The Holy Bible is taught in all of its depth and richness, pointing to the true Word revealed in Jesus Christ.
We exist to guide people to love God, make relationships, make disciples, and make an impact.
• Salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ
• The Bible is the Authority for faith and practice
• All believers are priests before God, competent to interpret Scripture, and free to follow the Holy Spirit
• Baptism is for believers only and is by immersion
• Each church is autonomous and self-governing
• Cooperative Missions is based on mutual trust and shared decision making
• The State and Church should be separate in their function, but Christians should be involved in government in society.
Christianity cannot be lived alone. Share your new faith with someone you trust, and with a church where you can grow in your commitment to Christ. If you have any questions or if we can support your faith, please call us or email us at email@example.com. We want to help you follow Jesus Christ.
It is very satisfying to be a part of something bigger than ourselves. We invite you to do something that none of us could do alone. To engage in a prayer and worship movement that is sweeping the world with believers from every denomination, background and language coming together in unity pursuing the presence of God.
Imagine non-stop prayer with worship, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year right here in our city. Together we can do it, because Jesus is worthy of it.